This recipe provided by Kellogg’s Healthy Beginnings
- 4 cups crispy corn and rice cereal
- 2 cups pretzel rings or twists
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup raisins
- Combine cereal, pretzels and peanuts in 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan. Set aside.
- In small saucepan, combine margarine and peanut butter. Stir over low heat until melted and smooth. Pour over cereal mixture, stirring to coat evenly.
- Bake at 350°F about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from oven. Stir in raisins. Spread on paper towel to cool. Store in airtight container