Your humble, nutrient-dense, vegetable.
Learn everything you need to know about potatoes by tapping 'Show Me' below! Dig into potato nutrition and cooking methods or discover the best ways to store potatoes by checking out the storage guide. Learn fun history facts about potatoes and get answers to the most frequently asked potato questions.
- 2 bunches Kale
- ¼ cup Almonds
- 4 tbsp Dried cranberries or raisins
- 1 pound Potatoes cut into ½ inch chunks
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable oil
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 3 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1/3 cup Vegetable oil
- ¼ tsp Red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Toss potato chunks with oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Oven roast potatoes for 10 min or until fork tender.
- Combine lemon juice, oil, red pepper flakes, salt and garlic in a jar with a lid and shake well.
- Pour dressing over kale, and massage well.
- Add Almonds, cranberries, and roasted potatoes, toss well.
- Mix in some grated parmesan.
- Divide among 4 plates.