Your humble, nutrient-dense, vegetable.
Learn everything you need to know about potatoes by tapping 'Show Me' below! Dig into potato nutrition and cooking methods or discover the best ways to store potatoes by checking out the storage guide. Learn fun history facts about potatoes and get answers to the most frequently asked potato questions.
- 2 cup arugula
- 1 apple chopped
- ½ red onion chopped
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette
- 6 fingerling potatoes sliced lengthwise in thirds
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 450 °F.
- Grease a baking sheet with olive oil and arrange potato slices in an even layer. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake potatoes for 20 minutes, until crispy. I like to add a minute or two on broil right at the end.
- Toss all ingredients in a salad bowl and enjoy.