Your humble, nutrient-dense, vegetable.
Learn everything you need to know about potatoes by tapping 'Show Me' below! Dig into potato nutrition and cooking methods or discover the best ways to store potatoes by checking out the storage guide. Learn fun history facts about potatoes and get answers to the most frequently asked potato questions.
- 24 oz 680 g Baby Yellow Potatoes
- 1 qt 946 ml Vegetable Stock
- 1 each 58 g Whole Lemon sliced
- 3 cloves 12 g Garlic crushed
- ¼ cup 59 ml Unsalted Butter melted
- 1 tsp 1 g Thyme fine chop
- 1 tsp 1 g Rosemary fine chop
- 1 tsp 2 g Parsley fine chop
- ¼ cup 59 ml Olive Oil
- ½ tbsp 8 g Salt
- ½ tbsp 3 g Black Pepper
- Gather all ingredients and equipment needed.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (204°C)
- In a heavy bottomed pot, add in baby yellow potatoes and vegetable stock, garlic, and lemon. Bring to boil and reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 30 minutes or until fork tender.
- In a small pot or microwave safe bowl, melt butter and add in thyme, rosemary, parsley, and mix. Set aside.
- Drain baby yellow potatoes with strainer and shake off excess liquid. Place potatoes on sheet tray or baking sheet and using a flat-bottomed surface like the bottom of a mason jar, crush baby yellow potatoes to flatten until ½ inch thick. Drizzle olive oil and evenly coat potatoes.
- Place tray in oven at 400°F (204°C) for 8-10 minutes then flip potatoes and roast for another 8-10 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove tray and season roasted potatoes with salt and pepper.
- Place roasted seasoned potatoes on a serving platter/dish and spoon melted herbed butter over potatoes. Serve immediately