Your humble, nutrient-dense, vegetable.
Learn everything you need to know about potatoes by tapping 'Show Me' below! Dig into potato nutrition and cooking methods or discover the best ways to store potatoes by checking out the storage guide. Learn fun history facts about potatoes and get answers to the most frequently asked potato questions.
- 3/4 pounds Red Potatoes cut into ¼ inch slices
- 3/4 pounds Yellow Potatoes cut into ¼ inch slices
- 1/2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/4 tablespoon Salt
- 3/4 pounds Turkey Thinly Sliced, Low Sodium
- 1/4 pounds Cheddar Cheese Slices Low Sodium, sliced into ½ oz portions
- Preheat the oven to 425 °F
- Wash, scrub and cut the potatoes into ¼ inch slices.
- Arrange the potatoes on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper, drizzle them lightly with the olive oil, and season them with salt.
- Place in the preheated oven and cook for 30 minutes until the potatoes are tender and golden brown.
- Remove the slices from the oven and allow them to cool. Store in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Arrange 4 ounces (about 6 slices) of the roasted potato slices with 2 ounces of the thinly sliced deli turkey and 1 ounce of the thinly sliced cheddar cheese.
- Serve Chilled.