Your humble, nutrient-dense, vegetable.
Learn everything you need to know about potatoes by tapping 'Show Me' below! Dig into potato nutrition and cooking methods or discover the best ways to store potatoes by checking out the storage guide. Learn fun history facts about potatoes and get answers to the most frequently asked potato questions.
- 4 medium russet potatoes baked
- 1 15- ounce can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups romaine lettuce chopped
- 1 avocado sliced
- ¼ cup salsa
- ¼ cup shredded cheese
- Fresh cilantro for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Place potatoes on a baking sheet. Bake for 45-50 minutes, until fork tender.
- In a medium bowl, add black beans, chili powder, cumin, and salt. Stir to combine.
- Stuff each potato with ¼ of each topping: ½ cup lettuce, ½ cup black beans, ¼ avocado, 1 Tablespoon salsa, and 1 Tablespoon cheese. Sprinkle with cilantro.
Calories: 390kcal | Carbohydrates: 61g | Fat: 11g | Sodium: 570mg | Potassium: 1345mg | Fiber: 16g | Vitamin C: 22.7mg