We would like to thank Kellogg’s Healthy Beginnings for sharing this recipe with you.
Watch the video!
- 1 tsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp dried Italian seasoning
- 1/8 tsp onion powder
- 1 1/2 cup rice flakes
- 1 1/2 tsp Vegetable oil
- In a small bowl, combine Parmesan, Italian seasoning, and onion powder.
- In a quart-sized seal-able plastic bag, combine the rice flakes and vegetable oil. Seal the bag, and shake for 30 seconds.
- Add the remaining ingredients, re-seal, and shake for another 30 seconds.
Great topping for green beans, soup, and of course, salad!