This recipe provided by FoodHero.org
Servings: 2 cups
- 1 can 4.75 ounce salmon, drained
- 1/4 cup pickle relish dill or sweet or chopped pickles
- 1/4 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice about 1/2 lemon
- Add relish, yogurt, mayonnaise and lemon juice.
- Mix together until well combined.
- Chill before serving. Serve on a bed of salad greens or use as a sandwich filling.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Small bones are soft after canning. They can be mashed and eaten for more calcium.