This recipe provided by foodhero.org
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 can (15 oz.) cream style corn
- 2 cups nonfat or 1% milk
- 1/2 cup reduced fat cheddar cheese, grated
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat (350 degrees in an electric skillet) saute onion in oil until transparent.
- Add corn and milk. Stir until mixed together.
- Heat until just bubbly.
- Stir in cheese and serve as soon as melted
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Add any other veggies you have on hand - fresh, frozen, or canned.
- Add pepper, dried cumin and/or oregano for extra flavor!