This recipe provided by eatFresh.org
- 1 15-ounce can low-sodium or no salt added beans such as black, kidney, or garbanzo beans
- 1 11-ounce can corn with red and green peppers drained or 1 cup fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 1 Small zucchini chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons Lime juice about 1/2 lime
- 1 jalapeño seeds removed and finely chopped optional
- Carefully open can of beans. Drain beans and pour into a medium bowl.
- Add corn, zucchini, cilantro, lime juice, and jalapeño (optional). Stir to combine.
- Serve right away or refrigerate for later.
Serving size: 1 cup Total calories: 220 Total fat: 1 g Saturated fat: 0 g Carbohydrates: 43 g Protein: 11 g Fiber: 13 g Sodium: 331 mg