Total Time: 8 minutes minutes
Course: Snacks & Desserts
- 3/4 cup Unsalted roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup Raisins
- 1 1/4 cups Crispy whole wheat cereal squares
- 1 cup Mini pretzels
- 1/3 cup Chocolate chips
In a large bowl, combine peanuts, raisins, cereal, pretzels, and chocolate chips.
Place in an air-tight container or zip-top plastic bag. Store in a cool, dry place.
Serving size: ½ cup Total calories: 190 Total fat: 10 g Saturated fat: 3 g Carbohydrates: 25 g Protein: 5 g Fiber: 3 g Sodium: 85 mg
- Use any of your favorite nuts or dried fruit in place of the peanuts and raisins.
- Use any whole grain, low-sugar cereal in place of the crispy whole wheat cereal squares.
- This snack is high in protein, iron, and fiber. However, it can also be high in calories. Pack ½ - cup portions.
- Cut this recipe in half to save money.