This recipe provided by eatFresh.org
Servings: 6 cups
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable oil
- 1/2 medium onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon Fresh ginger root
- 16 ounces Package tofu
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 tablespoons Rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Cornstarch
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Green bell pepper
- 1 cup Baby corn
- 1 Small head bok choy
- 2 cups Fresh mushrooms
- 11/4 cup Bean sprouts
- 1 cup Bamboo shoots
- 1/2 teaspoon Red pepper flakes
- 2 Medium green onions
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Stir in onions and cook for one minute. Stir in garlic and ginger, and cook for 30 seconds. Stir in tofu, and cook until golden brown .
- Stir in carrots, bell pepper and baby corn, cooking for 2 minutes. Stir in bok choy, mushrooms, bean sprouts, bamboo shoots, and crushed red pepper, and heat through. Remove from heat.
- In a small saucepan, combine water, rice wine vinegar, honey, and soy sauce, and bring to a simmer. Cook for two minutes, then stir cornstarch into water mixture. Simmer until sauce thickens.
- Pour sauce over vegetables and tofu. Garnish with scallions.
- Cut this recipe in half to save money.
Calories: 174kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 352mg | Fiber: 6g