This recipe adapted from a recipe provided by foodhero.org
Servings: 14 patties
- 1 cup carrots, shredded 1 to 1 1/2 carrots
- 1 cup zucchini, shredded
- 1 cup shredded potatoes
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced onion
- 2 tbsp parsely, chopped
- 2 cups corn flakes crushed to one cup
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Combine all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Form vegetable mixture into small flat patties.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet. Cook patties on both sides over medium heat for about 8 minutes.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.