This recipe provided by foodhero.org
- 2 medium or 3 small zucchini
- 1/2 cup tomato based pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash zucchini. Trim ends and cut each in half lengthwise. Use a spoon to gently scrape out soft, seedy center of zucchini.
- Place zucchini halves in a small baking dish. Spoon pasta sauce into zucchini halves. Top with mozzarella and parmesan cheeses.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until zucchini can be pierced with a fork and cheese is bubbly and brown. Serve warm.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.