This recipe provided by foodhero.org
Servings: 4 potato halves
- 2 medium potatoes each about 5 inches by 2 1/2 inches
- 1 cup black beans
- 3/4 cup slala
- 1 cup corn
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese cheddar, pepper jack, or mexican blend
- Scrub potatoes well. Poke each potato with a fork 2 or 3 times. Microwave on high for 5 minutes, turn potatoes over, and microwave another 3 to 5 minutes, or until easily pierced with a fork. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine beans, salsa and corn. Microwave for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until heated through.
- Cut potatoes in half length-wise and flatten with a fork. Divide bean mixture between the four halves. Sprinkle with cheese and serve warm.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.