This recipe provided by eatFresh.org
Kids will love this spread – let them do some of the measuring, chopping and mixing!
Servings: 4 tablespoons
- 4 ounces Cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons Carrot
- 2 tablespoons red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon Chives
- 1 teaspoon Fresh dill, thyme, rosemary, or combination
- 1 teaspoon Lemon or lime juice
- Mix all ingredients with a rubber spatula until creamy.
- Serve with sliced veggies, crackers, toast or bagels; or substitute for the hummus in Hummus and Veggie Wraps.
- This is a great way to use up leftover herbs and vegetables.
Serving size:2 tablespoons Total calories:101 Total fat: 9.7 g Saturated fat: 5.5 g Fiber: 0.2 g Sodium: 94 mg