This recipe provided by Kellogg’s Healthy Beginnings
Strawberry Dark Chocolate Pudding Parfaits
It looks and tastes like rich, delicious chocolate pudding, but it starts with a ripe avocado and a banana. If you like, add a dash of ground cinnamon to the chocolate mixture
- 1 large ripe avocado pitted, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium ripe banana cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 1/4 cups rice flakes or rice crisps cereal
- In blender container or food processor bowl combine avocado, banana, milk, cocoa powder, sugar and vanilla. Cover and blend or process until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides of container occasionally.
- Spoon half of the chocolate mixture into four 10- to 12-ounce dessert dishes. Top with half of the strawberries and 1 cup of the cereal. Layer remaining chocolate mixture and remaining strawberries on top. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 cup cereal. Serve immediately or loosely cover and refrigerate for up to 2 hours.