This recipe provided by foodhero.org
Tuna Veggie Melt
- 1 can (5 oz.) tuna in water, drained
- 1/4 cup celery, chopped about 1 stalk
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup carrot, grated
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 3 whole grain English muffins
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) grated cheddar cheese
- n a small bowl, mix tuna, celery, onion, carrot, mayonnaise and pepper.
- Top each muffin half with tuna mixture and grated cheese.
- Broil until cheese melts, about 3 minutes
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours