Who to Call
Call your WIC clinic if…
- You have questions about WIC foods or amounts.
- You were not able to buy a food that you think is WIC approved.
Find a list of WIC clinics here [PDF]
How WIC helps
- Save money
- Eat well
- Learn about nutrition
- Stay healthy
What WIC provides
- Health and nutrition information
- Healthy foods
- Breastfeeding information and support
- how to breastfeed
- breast pumps
- Help from licensed registered dietitians
- Health referrals
What should I expect at my WIC appointment
- WIC staff will review income, residency and identification information with you.
- WIC staff will conduct a health screen for all family members applying. This includes a finger stick blood test to check iron status (for older infants, children and women), measuring height and weight, and asking you some questions about your health and diet. At the end of the appointment you will be told if your family is eligible for WIC services.
Using WIC Checks