This recipe provided by Beech-Nut
- 3 cups peeled chopped organic pear, such as Bartlett
- 4 cups trimmed shredded organic kale
- 4 tsp peeled chopped organic cucumber
- 1/2 tsp freshly squeezed organic lemon juice
- In a medium saucepan, place pear with just enough water to cover; bring to boil. Cook for about 10 minutes or until very tender. Add kale in last 2 minutes of cooking time; drain well.
- Transfer pear and kale along with cucumber and lemon juice to baby food maker. Purée in batches until very smooth.
No baby food maker? No problem! Use a small food processor to purée and push through a fine-mesh sieve to remove any solids.