This recipe provided by Beech-Nut
Servings: 2 cups
- 4 cups honeycrisp apple
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- In medium saucepan, place apple with just enough water to cover; bring to boil. Cook for about 10 minutes or until very tender; drain well.
- Transfer apple along with pumpkin purée, lemon juice and cinnamon to baby food maker. Purée in batches until very smooth.
- Spoon purée into ice cube trays and freeze until set. Pop cubes into a resealable plastic bag and freeze for up to 1 month.
- No baby food maker? No problem! Use a small food processor to purée and push through a fine-mesh sieve to remove any solids.