This recipe provided by Beech-Nut
Servings: 2 cups
- 1/2 cup green beans chopped and trimmed
- 2 cups ripe banana (about 3 bananas chopped)
- 2/3 cup blueberries
- 1/2 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- In medium saucepan of boiling water, cook green beans for 8 to 10 minutes or until very tender; drain well.
- Transfer green beans along with banana, blueberries and lemon juice to baby food maker. Purée in batches until very smooth.
- Spoon purée into ice cube trays and freeze until set. Pop cubes into a resealable plastic bag and freeze for up to 1 month.
- No baby food maker? No problem! Use a small food processor to purée and push through a fine-mesh sieve to remove any solids.