This recipe provided by Beech-Nut
Servings: 2 cups
- 2 cups ripe banana (about 3 bananas, chopped)
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple peeled and chopped
- 4 segments orange peeled
- Add banana, pineapple and orange to baby food maker. Purée in batches until very smooth.
- Spoon purée into ice cube trays and freeze until set. Pop cubes into a resealable plastic bag and freeze for up to 1 month.
- No baby food maker? No problem! Use a small food processor to purée and push through a fine-mesh sieve to remove any solids.
- To peel orange segments: Remove skin with small sharp knife. Remove all white pith and discard. Working over a bowl, cut away membranes to release orange segments.