This recipe provided by Beech-Nut
Servings: 10 servings
- 4 beets washed and scrubbed
- 1 pear cored, peeled and chopped
- 1 pomegranate
- Cook four beets for about 20 minutes in boiling water until flesh is soft. Remove cooked beets from water and cool. Peel and chop
- While beets cook, split pomegranate and separate seeds and white pith in water. Strain and discard white pith.
- Separate 1/3 of the pomegranate seeds for puree (you can refrigerate or freeze the remaining seeds to use another time).
- Combine beets, pear and pomegranate in blender and mix until smooth. Strain through fine mesh sieve and serve.