This recipe provided by Beech-Nut
Servings: 2 cups
- 2 cups Bartlett pear peeled and chopped
- 4 guavas peeled and chopped
- 1 cup strawberries hulled and chopped
- In medium saucepan, place pear with just enough water to cover; bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes or until tender; drain well.
- Meanwhile, in separate small saucepan, place guava with just enough water to cover; bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes or until tender; drain well. Push through fine mesh sieve set over a bowl. Discard any solids.
- Transfer pear and guava along with strawberries to baby food maker. Purée in batches until very smooth.
- Spoon purée into ice cube trays and freeze until set. Pop cubes into a resealable plastic bag and freeze for up to 1 month.
- No baby food maker? No problem! Use a small food processor to purée and push through a fine-mesh sieve to remove any solids.