This recipe provided by Beech-Nut
Servings: 2 cups
- 3 cups Bartlett pear peeled and chopped
- 4 cups kale trimmed and shredded
- 4 tsp cucumber peeled and chopped
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice freshly squeezed
- In medium saucepan, place pear with just enough water to cover; bring to boil. Cook for about 10 minutes or until very tender. Add kale in last 2 minutes of cooking time; drain well.
- Transfer pear and kale along with cucumber and lemon juice to baby food maker. Purée in batches until very smooth.
- Spoon purée into ice cube trays and freeze until set. Pop cubes into a resealable plastic bag and freeze for up to 1 month.
- No baby food maker? No problem! Use a small food processor to purée and push through a fine-mesh sieve to remove any solids.