Your humble, nutrient-dense, vegetable.
Learn everything you need to know about potatoes by tapping 'Show Me' below! Dig into potato nutrition and cooking methods or discover the best ways to store potatoes by checking out the storage guide. Learn fun history facts about potatoes and get answers to the most frequently asked potato questions.
- 2 lbs russet potatoes peeled and cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 450ºF and place a rack in the upper third of the oven.
- Toss potatoes in a large roasting pan with oil, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Roast potatoes, turning occasionally with a metal spatula, until golden brown and tender, 30 to 35 minutes.